Ceiling Systems for High Performing Schools
May 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree – $10
The informed specification of ceiling systems can contribute to high speech intelligibility, minimal noise, a naturally lit environment, and good air quality. This leads to better behavior and an enhanced learning process. This course demonstrates the importance of ceiling systems to a high-performing school, and therefore to the development of high-performing students, and to the wellbeing of educators and administrators. To improve the performance of schools and students, look up. It could be as simple as that.
- Describe the importance of good acoustic design in a learning environment
- Discuss acoustically superior ceiling solutions for various educational spaces
- Identify the benefits of natural daylighting and how ceiling systems contribute
- Define operations and maintenance factors in ceiling system specifications
- Describe sustainability factors in ceiling system specifications