- This event has passed.
Making Social Media Manageable: Tactics to Increase Your Impact & Efficiency
September 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Making Social Media Manageable: Tactics to Increase Your Impact & Efficiency (1.5 LU)
Tuesday, September 12 | 11:30am-1:00pm ET
One of the most common marketing challenges in the architectural industry is social media strategy and time management. In many small firms, the individual managing social media wears multiple hats. Can you relate? If you’re actively working on projects, managing your firm, and conducting business development activities, adding social media to your “To Do” list can feel daunting.
Success within the social media landscape takes time, effort, and consistency. The good news? It’s possible to leverage social strategically to support your marketing efforts without overwhelming you. Combining a better understanding of the various platforms with innovative content creation tactics can increase your firm’s visibility efficiently.
In this presentation, we’ll help you do just that as we cover the following:
- Identify time-saving tactics that allow you to increase the impact you’re having on social media in a sustainable way.
- Explain practical ways to develop and organize your content for easy sharing.
- Explore LinkedIn and ways you can increase your thought leadership on the platform.
- Discuss Instagram and the tactics you can implement to increase engagement with potential clients.
- Katie Alessi, Marketing Director & Founder, Trifecta Collaborative
- Kira Pogge, Owner, Social Media and Content Strategists, Kira Pogge Creations, LLC
Registration fee: $45 AIA Member | $70 Non-Member
brought to you by AIA New York State, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- September 12
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Business Development
- Event Tags:
- business development, Social Media
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 8 @ 5:00 pm
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - December 5 @ 7:30 pm
October 14 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 5:00 pm