- This event has passed.
Women in Architecture Workshop: Part 2 – Branding Your Company
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The WIA annual Workshop/Lecture Series is here! Women in Architecture Lecture Series is an annual 3-part interactive workshop session. This year, learn the ins and outs of branding. The series will answer four big branding questions: what is it, why do I care, how do I brand myself/my business, and how will my brand actually support my career goals?
Through brand exploration and an analysis of market perception, participants will discover how to create a strong company brand. Attendees will be guided through the development process with case studies and a series of exercises. By developing a brand pyramid, statement, and guide, they will learn how to effectively curate their company’s brand and convey it in a way that has the potential to positively influence the market’s perception.
1. Discuss the basic principles of effective branding strategies to create a unique identity and a product/service that resonate with potential clients.
2. Explore how to create a company brand that defines what you do and how you do it.
3. Analyze existing company brands and discuss their effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
4. Review how to prioritize and maintain your company brand to align with your work and target clients.
5. Create a Brand Pyramid, a Brand Statement and a Brand Guide.
The remaining session will take place on June 15 from 6:00-7:30pm.
The first session took place on April 20.
Members: $20 per individual workshop. Non-Members: $30 per individual workshop. Students: $10 per individual workshop.
Workshop 2: Branding Your Company
Presented by Spark LEA
1.5 AIA LU|Elective